Saturday 11 August 2012

They think it's all over...

The London Olympic Games - Have they inspired a Generation?

Watching the extremely fit and talented athletes this summer has made me think I should probably be doing more than watch them on television.
I feel inspired to get fitter and be braver. I'm not sure how long this feeling will last, but while it is here I am taking advantage of it.

But which sport should I take up?
Tennis?


ok, what about swimming?

My armbands are too small for me...

I've got a bike! 
But, I'm not too keen on mud.

Running. I only need my trainers for this one.
But I don't look great in shorts...



I've found it! I won't need to get wet, hot or cold and it is closely linked to the Olympic Games...
Knitlympics


For more information about which sport is right for you, browse our Library Catalogue or check out our Ebooks catalogue


No comments:

Post a Comment